FA Forms & Handbook

The most recently updated version of our handbook can be found here:

PVCICS Handbook Sept. 2011

All forms related to Family Association money’s must be filled out completely and signed by members of the executive committee before being submitted to the FA treasurer. Communications for board members can be made using the envelope in the main office of the school.

Expense_Reimbursement – To be used for individuals purchasing items for FA events, fundraisers, etc.

Deposit_Authorization – Used for depositing funds into FA account.

CheckRequest – For individuals needing to pay vendors used on the FA’s behalf directly.