Comprising six elected officers who work as a team, the Executive Committee is responsible for the overall administration and management of the FA business. Each officer serves for a 2-year term (maximum 2 consecutive terms in that position). Please refer to the FA bylaws and handbook for more details.
- Christina has a daughter in first grade at PVCICS and she will be an assistant teacher at a preschool in Amherst. She is excited to welcome new families to PVCICS and help current parents connect with each other and to the school.
- Pamela teaches ESL at UMASS, Amherst and has a daughter in the first grade at PVCICS . She is looking forward to working with the FA Executive team and is especially interested in activities and events that bring the whole community together. https://www.umass.edu/llc/member/pamela-shea
Officer-at-Large, Class Parent Coordinator
- This is Erin’s second time as Officer-At-Large for the FA. She has 3 children in PVCICS: a senior, a sophomore, and a 6th grader. She is on the board of the Amherst Hockey Association as the Girls Hockey Director and coaches the Girls 16u hockey team and girls house program. She loves to quilt, crochet, and garden. She wants to help foster a sense of community, and promote equality for girls.
- Alisa is a former Paraprofessional Teacher and a Chemist with a career focus in environmental sciences. She lives in Hadley, MA with her husband Jeff and son Ayden. Ayden attends PVCICS and is entering the 7th grade. Alisa is passionate about PVCICS and looks forward to being on the FA Committee as a Co-Treasurer.
- Lisa teaches mathematics at Amherst- Pelham Regional High School, she has a daughter in 7th grade at PVCICS. Lisa is very excited to get involved with the PVCICS family association and make our PVCICS community closer and more inclusive.
- Chelsea is the parent of an incoming second-grader. These past few years have been nothing but great experiences at PVCICS. She cannot wait to see what these coming years have to offer. She is super excited to begin participating in the FA as secretary and hopes to meet lots of other families!
FA General Email
FA Mailing Address
Pioneer Valley Chinese Immersion Charter School Family Association
PO Box 685
Hadley, MA 01035